Volunteer Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Steubenville Mid-America Conferences in Springfield, MO. We would be unable to coordinate this event without the help of our great volunteers! The conference weekends this year are:
Week 1: July 7-9 and Week 2: July 14-16, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: Filling out this form DOES NOT guarantee a spot as a volunteer but it makes us aware of your interest. We will send out emails no later than May 5th to let you know if you are needed as a volunteer.
Please take into account the following considerations before submitting a volunteer interest form:
- Mandatory Volunteer Training for New AND Returning Volunteers will be held in person on Tuesday, June 6th from 6:00-9:00pm at the Cardinal Rigali Center (20 Archbishop May, Dr. St. Louis 63119). Dinner is included and there will be time for prayer, witness, and small group discussion. A Virtual Training option will be held on Wednesday, June 14th from 7:00-8:30pm for those who cannot attend in person.
- Volunteers will be asked to follow any protocols put in place for the conference.
- Volunteering at the conferences is physically demanding. Work will include a lot of walking and being on your feet for long periods of time.
- Volunteers for the conference are responsible for their travel to Springfield, MO. Once there, all food and lodging is provided.
- The arrival time varies depending what volunteer team you are on, but in general we like everyone to be in Springfield, MO by 10AM on Friday morning of the conference(s) you are volunteering for. We begin with Mass for all volunteers.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
IMPORTANT: All Steubenville Conference volunteers must be in compliance with Archdiocesan Safe Environment policies.
The Archdiocese of St. Louis system for safe environment compliance is called Prevent and Protect STL. If you have not previously registered, please go to www.preventandprotectstl.org to complete all the required steps. Instructions are also linked below.
If you do not live within the Archdiocese of St. Louis, you can alternatively submit a letter of Safe Environment compliance from your home (Arch)Diocese.
Thank you for your willingness to serve! If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Steubenville Volunteer Coordinator